No Carnivals, only links this week!
Posts We Liked!
- “Visualizing TV Viewers – Sports and Politics” – as we mentioned in this article, we came across some interesting data. Jay Livingston from Montclair SocioBlog found it, and ran with it!
- “The Hidden Cost of Staying Home With the Kids” – Darwin hashes it all out!
- “4 Ways Duct Tape Can Fix Your Personal Finances” – Tape your dollars back together? Does that make 5?
- “Choosing Between a 15 and 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage” – Buy long, pay short? What a great idea!
- “Is There Anything Better Than Passive Income?” – No, except maybe money you forgot you had! Also, I’m slightly jealous of the numbers The Financial Blogger tosses out!