Links We Liked!
- “The Five Worst US State Quarter Designs” – C’mon! That’s hilarious!
- “House Confusion at the New York Times” – Frank at Bad Money Advice catches the Times’s Chief Financial Correspondent in a mess of an article. I’ve always preferred the other big New York newspaper (no, not the Post!).
- “Investing in a Shaky Market” – I always like to read a well thought out article on dollar cost investing. Even though I’ve argued that if you have a lump sum you should invest it quickly, most continuous investing is done a bit at a time. Remember, your greatest asset is most likely time!
- “Who Pays for the Olympics? Vancouver Edition” – Nice writeup!
- “Behind the 5.7% Growth Number” – Throw some sand in those gears! Honestly, the economy grew at a strong pace. LEt’s get a few more quarters of growth under our belt now; deal?