Posts We Liked!
You know what to do…
- “Is the FHA a Bailout Waiting to Happen?” – Yup.
- “Off My Giving List” – Sometimes a little common sense when soliciting money goes a long way. This hits especially close to home because of some charity shenanigans that was visited on someone close to me recently. Thank you, Citi chargeback!
- “Forgiven Debt Really is Income” – I wonder why people question this fact… you had to spend the money at some point.
- “How to Pay Rent by Volunteering for Science Experiments” – Wow. Hilarious.
- “Dividend Stocks are My Conviction” – It pays to have an investing strategy and stick to it. Personally, I buy value, which means I have a lot of overlap with Dividends4Life.