Another week bites the dust! Here’s the carnivals and featured links…
- “Retirement Fantasy” was hosted by Amateur Asset Allocator in the 249th Carnival of Personal Finance. I don’t know how nuns made it into the battle for best stereotyped group, but once they made it they were my favorite (and they invented the Nun-Chuck). I tip my hat to the Ninjas for their victory.
- “The Redistribution of Health” – I know Len was sitting on this while on CSPAN death watch, but his sentiments echo mine pretty accurately. I need to do another health care article soon!
- “Achievements in Equality” – If you read this and don’t laugh, you’re already lost.
- “Comparative Advantage: Why You’re Not a Plumber” – If you could better apply your time elsewhere… do it!
- “The Argument Against Investing in a 529 Fund.” – The Fees are high enough that for low returns, you may be better off in mutual funds or stocks!
- “The Necessity of Failure” – For a free market to function, things must be free to fail.