Any of you still using Google Reader? Well – you’re two days away from that program sunsetting itself.
Make the switch!
Sorry we didn’t hit you with your favorite weekly link roundup last week, we were out of town for double weddings. I hope you didn’t miss us too much – we’ll make it up this week!
Links We Liked
- At the Big Picture, a share from a Blackrock slide giving us the compound annual returns of a number of asset classes. Note cash’s location on the chart…
- Our friend Len of Len Penzo fame is looking for people who manage to save money on $40,000 a year – help out a fellow writer!
- Jacob at I Heart Budgets shares the sketchy story of an insurance company recruiter and his future plans as an adviser.
- I’ve never seen a believable mailbag from a blog, but no one does mailbags funnier than Control Your Cash. Enjoy. (We actually do get questions here, but never paragraph long mails that follow agreed upon grammatical rules).
- Has the United States flopped from a land of “government as a last resort” as observed by Tocqueville, to “government first”? You be the judge.
- Saverocity begins their passive investing series, concentrating on the 10 Principles form Jack Bogle.