Thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims (and their families and friends) of the shooting in Aurora, Colorado.
Links to Us
- Carnival of Financial Independence (New carnival, big future!)
- Carnival of Wealth
- The Yakezie Carnival
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Financial Uproar
- Len Penzo
Links We Liked!
- Here’s an interesting thought… means testing Congress by 6400 Personal Finance. What if the people who led us had to prove they could amass wealth before we, uhh, let them lead us?
- JT at Money Mamba reprises the mortgage interest deduction argument.
- The Money Beagles had a post about lawn care – I’ll be able to add to it soon as I’m redoing my sprinklers today. Tons of PVC in my sunroom is calling to me…
- I can’t pick between two articles at Control Your Cash this week, so be a free rider and read both entries (and then get mad about LIBOR).
- Another writer talking about the Civilian Employment Population Ratio? Preach it, Darwin! You can’t explain all of the drop to 80s employment levels by saying “Baby Boomers retiring”.
- Free By 50 talked about a la carte TV programming purchasing. The closest thing I can find currently is Big Dish satellite, from companies like Skyvision. Check it out if you are mechanically and electrically (and financially) inclined!
- Well Heeled Blog wrote about KINDERGARTEN student loans. I know it’s tough to call a bubble during a bubble but… c’mon.
- Podcast host Average Joe at The Free Financial Advisor was renovating his rental house. Yes, renovating my yard has got me in the mood for these types of articles…
As always, hear our special brand of math humor on the Two Guys and Your Money podcast!