How cool is that? We technically gave you guys 4 new articles Sunday through Thursday.
Average Joe and the Other Guy at The Free Financial Advisor graciously let me join their podcast this week. If you care what I have to say (or are just curious about what I sound like) go listen at their page. What was my topic? The “three account” method. I’ll go into further (written) detail on this method soon.
Actually, don’t come for me… the other on-air talent outclasses me greatly. Other than Average Joe and the Other Guy from the Free Financial Advisor, check out my co-podcasters:
- Carrie @ Careful Cents
- Dominique @ YourFinancesSimplified
- Dr. Dean @ The Millionaire Nurse Blog)
- Len @ LenPenzo.com
Watch the Free Financial Advisor page Monday for a companion piece I’m also rolling Monday on the next topic!
Links This Week!
- The Carnival of Wealth
- Totally Money Carnival
- The Carnival of Financial Camraderie
- Smart Family Finance
- Financial Uproar (see his correction also!)
The best articles and links of the week, as determined by the dictators at DQYDJ!
- Control Your Cash with probably the best article I’ve read on their site yet (and there are a lot to choose from!). Public funding for stadiums, eh? I’ll have to get a post up on the topic eventually.
- JT at Money Mamba observes some odd behavior with folks taking out student loans.
- Ironman at Political Calculations covers “The Cost of Quiet” in dishwashers. Fascinating.
- Check out Burbed’s April Fools post, where they find the only two sponsors necessary for a home in the good old Bay Area – Drano and light bulbs!
- Bret at Hope to Prosper posted about how to save a million dollars on a modest salary.
- From the best Personal Finance/Gardening site in existence, 101 Centavos, came this post on building raised garden beds. They may have turned down my requested post on which low maintenance grass to plant in the Bay Area (ha!), but I do enjoy reading about the gardening projects!
- Nelson at Financial Uproar asks if budgets are for poor people. I have thoughts on this which I’ll likely flesh out in a future post – stay tuned!