Two More Days…
It’s just two more days until our voice comes back over the air (wires?) in the newly re-branded Two Guys & Your Money. So, get your eardrums ready for TG&YM and my “hot voice” – and Joe posting the Fractional Sense archives up in a few days. Stay tuned!
Links to Us
Thanks to Lisa at Thriftability for preventing the 0-fer!
Links We Liked!
- Nelson Smith at Financial Uproar, one of our favorite links and a guy who constantly writes articles with a Flesch score in the 70s had an interesting article on identifying Hotwire rooms – before you buy. His post is, of course, packed with other useful information like what sort of investigative equipment to bring into a room after he’s been in it (yes, you guessed it!).
- Dr. Dean, fellow podcaster at The Millionaire Nurse Blog, had an interesting piece on ignoring the deliberately misleading (or “too good to be true”) headlines. Right – 7.9% dividend yields on Vodaphone may not be as safe as Treasuries!
- Len Penzo, also no stranger to our links, warns you to use your Windows machine to get the best pricing on your hotels. (Right… read the article!)
- John at Married with Debt gives us a summer reading list. 2/4 – done!
- At Free By 50, an article on how to rate Insurance Companies – applied to Long Term Care.
- At Invest it Wisely, the Philosophy of the Site is laid bare! Bravo, Kevin.
- And now to Burbed, my favorite Bay Area Real Estate Website, where Stockton’s bankruptcy is treated with the appropriate amount of snark!
- Squirrelers had a hilarious post on grammatical errors. Here’s a sneak peak – anyways you slice this, irregardless of your opinion, he’d hate this sentence.