Can’t get enough Cameron Daniels? Well, we wish we could get more CD here at DQYDJ, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get your Cameron fix! He can now also be found on Commutes, a pop culture and sports blog.
Chuck Klosterman, here’s your notice to watch out.
Read his latest piece on Buddy Guy.
Links We Liked!
- Financial Transaction tax? Well, it hasn’t made it stateside yet, but Europe is ready to drop the hammer on securities trading. All this just when High Frequency trading seems to have started to fall back – remember, profits will eventually fall as new entrants come aboard.
- 101 Centavos had an article about how your (usually acquired in High School) crazier friends can drag you down. Also, speaking of dropping hammers, dress down when you go to traffic court.
- Our pal Mochimac explains why 95% of personal finance blogs are junk and not worth reading. Control Your Cash thinks it’s 99%. Either way: thanks for reading us!
- Concerned about global warming? If you fall into that category, did you know that our emissions probably now meet the guidelines in the Kyoto Protocol that we never ratified? Want more irony? Fracking and natural gas are responsible, not the recession.
- Afford Anything reminds us that even though there are 168 hours in a week, you can’t work all 168 of them. Prove me wrong!
- Economists have predicted 15 of the last 2 crises. That’s why if the US’s debt gets away from us and our borrowing causes a crisis, it’ll be a bit of a watershed moment. Here’s one article on potential borrowing costs during a debt crisis.
Links to Us