Special thanks this week goes to blogress Andrea at So Over This for her assistance steering DQYDJ towards its new theme. I’d say it’s just different enough to notice, but not different enough to ruin the experience of you readers.
Links We Liked!
- Mr. Money Mustache shared his tips to create a homebrew roof-rack for your work vehicle. Considering all the siding we’ll be install in the two rooms we have left, we might have to steal his ideas for the SUV.
- 101 Centavos reminds his American audience that we’re number one in a lot of things – but not everything. His take on the matter.
- I Am 1% urges you to take stock of your non value added activities. Sometimes you’re better off outsourcing. Another point? If an expert can do the job in much less time, you can enjoy it earlier.
- Bret at Hope to Prosper talked about an interesting divide between the rich and the ‘not so rich’ – the respective viewpoints on earning and cutting expenses.
- So, we wrote about the iPhone? So did Dom at Your Finances Simplified. His was much more humorous since he also described a phenomenon where gravity works sideways with old phones when iPhones are released.
- Average Joe steps gingerly into the political arena with a look at President Obama’s low earning portfolio.
- Dave at 6400 Personal Finance remembers when the Motley Fool wrote more substantive articles on investing that didn’t include 400 calls to subscribe. I, too, miss those simpler days…
- At Political Calculations, an update to the series on the Gini Coefficient. Guess what? The household gini is a ridiculous was to look at the stat. More over there.
Links to Us!
- Carnival of Financial Discipline
- Carnival of Wealth
- Carnival of Personal Finance
- Money Mamba
- My Family Finances
- Hope to Prosper