New Blogroll Link!
Through some stupid oversight, I didn’t have Burbed in my blogroll. That situation has been rectified. If you want to share my appreciation for overpriced Bay Area homes (one of which I am typing this from!), click through there, or read this sarcastic piece on Mountain View keeping new houses away.
Links Featuring Us!
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie (This Week, seems to have gone up early)
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie (Last Week)
- The Carnival of Wealth
- The Totally Money Carnival
- The Carnival of Personal Finance
- The Yakezie Carnival
- Financial Uproar
- The Free Financial Advisor
Links We Liked!
- Nelson at Financial Uproar is no stranger to these roundups, so treat him like he’s been here before and read his article on 15 vs 30 year mortgages. Apparently, I need to write one now…
- Neither is 101 Centavos, for that matter. For you young’uns, read some career tips for the corporate world (or in general!)
- Dr. Dean at the Millionaire Nurse Blog explains why it’s so awesome to talk about yourself.
- At Make Love, Not Debt, I don’t know how I missed this piece on payday loans and some bad luck.
- At Boomer and Echo, an article on chasing dividends (specifically: why not to chase dividends).
- At Untemplater, Sam from Financial Samurai wrote a post on taking a sabbatical… and potentially never coming back (!).
- JT at Money Mamba knows that sometimes credit card debt is actually a good deal…
Happy Mother’s Day!